Author Topic: "Lamp" push button drawer latches...  (Read 264 times)

Nirvana

• Nirvana - H46 #13
Re: "Lamp" push button drawer latches...
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 09:46:29 AM »
Yeah, I did the same in those drawers until I replaced the water heater last spring and moved it to the bottom shelf (Nirvana has no genset).  So I used the top shelf for tools and parts by bolting two sets of Dewalt T-Stack drawers through the shelf and (not shown in this pic) adding another set of T-Stacks on top (I got rid of those top four in the pick and put another T-Stack set in there.) They lock together, are removable easily and left me with room on the right side, on top and in back of them for larger stowage like my drill/driver, socket set, etc.

Now we have the front berth drawers for general stowage again. Yay!
Ken Sabatini
Nirvana - 1997 Hylas 46 #13

Windswept

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 01:48:14 PM »
Thanks Ken....that second link did the trick! ;) Matter of fact, when I finally was able to acquire that Sugatsune name, (which is not on my latches) I was able to come up with numerious venders. Problem was....most do not have the option to purchase the complet set.....like you're second link!! Again, thanks!! Best Don

I'm actaully having an issue with the 4 drawers under the forward cabin bunk. I use those drawers for spare parts, SS nuts and bolts ect....maybe I should lessen the load in those drawers!!! ;))

Windswept

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 04:08:43 AM »
Hello Merrill....thank you for your reply! I copied and pasted your suggestion (LAMP / Sugatsune Canada   PKL-08/CR) which came up with multi hits...unfortunately those latches are not the same as on #028. My latches are more square(white plastic  locking part) vers the round latches which are shown.

I acutally would not mind acquiring the hardware from Canada.....though I was hoping to find them closer in the US so as to get them sooner! Reason being....I'm in Mexico, Gloria is in the US and due back next week and hopefully with new latches in hand! ;)
Thanks!
Don

Ambition

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 03:21:52 AM »
If you don't mind ordering from Canada these are the parts you require:

Door push button latch chrome   LAMP / Sugatsune Canada   PKL-08/CR
Door push button back cover Black   LAMP / Sugatsune Canada   PKL-S/BLK

Merrill
S/V Ambition H46 #040

Windswept

"Lamp" push button drawer latches...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 09:58:26 PM »
Hello Members....I'm looking for the Lamp push button drawer latches. If I'm not mistaken....about a year ago, I google searched those latches and did not find a problem finding them. Needless to say, sure can not find them now. Would anyone have a link to them or there where abouts? Thank you in advance.

Best
Don
Hylas 46 #028

If you wish to help keep the HYOA running, please click the donation button below