Author Topic: Hylas 54RS 2004 rare Centerboard option for sale  (Read 274 times)

tulsag

• Hylas 54 #33 TARA
Hylas 54RS 2004 rare Centerboard option for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 06:44:24 PM »
Super rare centerboard option, gorgeous, loaded, Hylas 54 RS 'TARA' is coming on the market.  I want to make a note of it here on the Forum before listing her because a savings could be passed on to a buyer before marketing and listing costs are incurred by going totally through a broker.

Price is in range with the market. Not trying to come out highly priced to extract every dollar, but likewise, TARA is in very good shape and ready for cruising so we won't compare with the older 'need lots of work boats' listed. 

We are currently in St Martin and meandering our way up to FL in late May.  We are open to selling her at anytime along the way.  When we get to Florida we will be listing TARA with a broker and the price will change upwards to account for brokerage fees.

If you are seriously interested or know someone that is, please E-mail me at MPowell@WilPetro.com or text me at +1-918-671-0404 with an e-mail address and I will sent you a boat summary and pics.  We will be on and off cruising so it may not be an immediate response.  We can talk pricing on the phone after you have received the summary.  Please ONLY SERIOUS inquiries!

Mark & Lisa Powell
Mark Powell
Hylas 54  hull#33  TARA

If you wish to help keep the HYOA running, please click the donation button below