Author Topic: Hylas Circumnavigation Book Release  (Read 166 times)

heartsong3

Hylas Circumnavigation Book Release
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 02:41:36 AM »
From 1998 to 2005, my husband and I circumnavigated aboard our Hylas 54, Heartsong III (54-1).  I finally wrote a book about the trip, and it was released last week. If you are interested – and I apologize for spamming you if you’re not! – the name of the book is A Voyage of Heart and Song. It's available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Here is the blurb from the back cover:
Take time in the middle of life for your dreams.
That is the message of this lighthearted true story of a Dallas couple who, in mid-career, sold their house and cars, bought a boat, and sailed around the world. Author Liza Farrow-Gillespie tells of pirates, storms, sharks, cannibals, and – scariest of all – 24/7 exposure to her husband’s sense of humor. She also relates the joy and personal growth that can come from a zig and a zag along the path of life. Liza Farrow-Gillespie is an attorney, musician, and writer. During the sailing circumnavigation she published articles in national sailing magazines, including Ocean Navigator, Cruising World, and Blue Water Sailing.

Liza Farrow-Gillespie
www.heartsongiii.com

If you wish to help keep the HYOA running, please click the donation button below