Open Discussion > Hylas Discussion

Hylas 56 being sold as an Outbound 56

(1/3) > >>

Toberle:
It will be interesting to see if Outbound actually builds the 56.  Careful where the deposit goes if one were to take the plunge.  I am not an attorney but having endured Kyles program leads me to think escrow with a good attorney is a necessity.  Scratching my head wondering how/if Kyle can keep the mold with so many creditors after him.  They say the 1st 57 will be in Fl in a couple months with more behind it.  David (Peggys new hubby) just sold his 54 and is very excited about moving into a 57.

Amante:
Kyle claimed he was going to call me but that was two months ago. I'll try again!

joel:
The bankruptcy case was transferred to Massachusetts, but very little has happened in the case.

If I were Outbound I would not touch the mold until the dust settles, as it is possible that the trustee will dispute the ownership or value of it.  I wonder if Dick's son is still there.

jay:
Just wondered if anyone here has any new updates on the 56? I heard that Outbound may or may not be producing this?  I had someone call, and wondered what the current status with it is, as they were considering purchasing a 56, either used or new.  I mentioned the 57, that Hylas is currently producing, but they didn't seem that interested in it, so for now, I advised used.
thanks
jay HY 56 #12

joel:
Interesting that the case was converted!  I guess Jackney did not want to pursue the claims against QL.
The case will likely be transferred to Massachusetts.    If the case is transferred, a trustee from Massachusetts will be appointed.

Joel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version