Author Topic: Where to find Electric Panel Engraving labels?  (Read 353 times)

bjhsail

• 2000 Hylas 46 "Helios"
Re: Where to find Electric Panel Engraving labels?
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 01:02:08 PM »
Mark - try Bernard Engraving (www.bernardengraving.com). Their labels are industry standard on many boat brands. They have many stock plastic labels and will do custom labels of whatever you want.  I have used them to change/update a number of label tags on our 2000 Hylas 46 electrical panel - perfect fit.
Brad

Dave Brennan

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 09:38:37 PM »
It's true - Queen Long will probably send you some for free if you contact them.  I updated and color-coded many of our tags using a laser engraver/cutter and two-layer acrylic. You might be able to find a trophy shop or "maker space" that could help you with this.  Fortunately, I had one available at work to use.

BlackDiamond

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 09:05:39 AM »
FWIW,  I always was able to just send a note to Queen Long and have them send me an updated or new label.     Even years later.   They have been outstanding in this area.

Have you contacted them?

Ripple

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 01:55:19 AM »
I have taken samples to local engravers in Trinidad and my home town in Ohio. They can copy size, shape, font, and screw holes for a few bucks. JR

tulsag

• Hylas 54 #33 TARA
Where to find Electric Panel Engraving labels?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 04:35:57 PM »
I have a 2004 Hylas 54 and I have several black (12v) and red (120v) engraved labels that screw into the electric panel that need to be updated/replaced. Does anyone have a source that matches the existing font and plate size with proper hole placement?  Does Queen Long still do them the same on the 56's (I doubt it)?  I know a little booth in a parking lot in Ft Lauderdale made close copies but they closed down. :(

Mark
Mark Powell
Hylas 54  hull#33  TARA

If you wish to help keep the HYOA running, please click the donation button below