Author Topic: need delivery or caretaking help?  (Read 70 times)

need delivery or caretaking help?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 08:24:57 AM »
Ahoy all -

I hope this note finds you happy and healthy.

If you need delivery or caretaking help, please phone or email me...thank you!

Here is a little about me —->

Having worked with scores of Hylas owners aboard their great yachts since 2007, I believe I may have amassed more Hylas sea miles (110,000!) than anyone alive except some owners themselves and perhaps our great friend Christian Pschorr. For more than 10 years I have successfully delivered every model of Hylas during every month of the year, bringing all of them into port safely and in better condition than I found them.  In addition, for many years, I was employed as full-time captain aboard the following: H49, H54, H56, H63 and H70.  To this day, I am happy to have several Hylas owners as repeat clients.

I know most of the harbors from Bar Harbor to Grenada quite well, having captained passages north and south for more than 35 years. I also have an intimate knowledge of most all Bahamian and Caribbean islands are known intimately as I lived there for many winters.

I am very excited about the renewed promise of the Hylas brand and hope to continue to help owners get their fine yachts where they want them -- safely and gleaming.

These links will let you know more about me:
Note of Introduction (cover letter):

Letters of Recommendation:

Please feel free to call me or email me anytime. Thank you!

Jim Rogas
Hylas Delivery Captain

If you wish to help keep the HYOA running, please click the donation button below