Author Topic: Looking for a Hylas 42  (Read 3585 times)

my3daughters

Re: Looking for a Hylas 42
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 05:12:14 AM »
Mfinley,

I am the proud owner of a Hylas 42 located in Los Angeles.  I have owned her for a little more than 2 years and have been extremely happy with every aspect of the boat! I too had a hard time finding out a lot of information about the 42 when researching for over 1 year and finally found her and fell in love with her.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions of concerns about the Hylas 42.

There is a slight chance I will be relocating to another state inland in the next 6 months and would possibly part with her.

Bruce

Velella

Re: Looking for a Hylas 42
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 04:28:41 AM »
We are currently enjoying our Hylas 44, Velella, in Banderas Bay.  We will head up to the Sea if Cortez next month and plan to bring her back to San Diego in May or June and put her "on the market."  Feel free to call if you would like to talk about our boat or just the Hylas 44 in general.  Good luck in your venture.  The Hylas 44 is a wonderful boat.

Doug
(916)467-6448

mfinley

Looking for a Hylas 42
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 08:55:58 PM »
Hi, we are considering purchasing a Hylas and are particularly interested in the 42 or 44, preferably on the west coast as we're located in BC. This seems to be a great message board, so hopefully something will come up!

If you wish to help keep the HYOA running, please click the donation button below