Author Topic: Looking to buy a Hylas 49  (Read 476 times)

Corbin

Re: Looking to buy a Hylas 49
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 09:54:24 PM »
Hi Jen and Mike,

Thanks for the heads up on your H49. I'd been focused on a later model but if she's in good shape, it could work. Portugal is certainly not a deal breaker but I am on the East Cost of the US so realistically, it would be more straightforward if it were stateside.

Do you have a blog or somewhere that I could see a couple of photos?

Best regards,
Corbin
corbin.kappler@gmail.com

Michael Cummings

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 01:46:47 AM »
Hello Corbin,
We are selling our 1998 H49  located in Portugal. We have owned this boat for 5 years and sailed from Boston to Guatemala to Greece. "Mara" has been a wonderful blue water boat. The list of outfitting is extensive. If you would be interested in starting your own adventure in Portugal and like more info and pictures let us know. Our plan is to bring her back to the USA 2023.

Thankyou for your consideration
Jean and Mike Cummings
Sailingmara@gmail.com

Corbin

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 06:15:32 PM »
Hi Folks, I'm still looking for that '49er. The past two have gone under contract within a day or two and I haven't been quick enough. Please keep me in mind if you're looking to sell.

mjarzo

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 09:49:37 AM »
Hi Corbin,

See our listing for 2007 Hylas 49 Hull #58 in the forum section for "Experienced Hylas Yachts". My email is mikejarzo@gmail.com and Cell is 415-310-1092. We are in Hampton, VA.

Corbin

Looking to buy a Hylas 49
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 11:12:25 PM »
Hey there,

We are looking to purchase a Hylas 49. If you're considering selling please let me know.

Many thanks,
Corbin

If you wish to help keep the HYOA running, please click the donation button below